Be a part of our exciting Account Team
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster. Please, no phone calls about this job!
DXagency in Edgewater, NJ is looking for an experienced Digital Account Coordinator who not only has a passion for client service, but also writing and campaign ideation. Our Account Coordinators are committed to achieving our clients’ goals and assisting internal teams to get the job done right. They are solutions-focused, detailed-oriented, response-driven, and know their way around the web. They are personable, organized, and creative. If that sounds like you, we’d love to meet!
Our ideal candidate has multiple years of agency experience as the client partner. They must have an understanding of digital marketing including social media (paid, earned and owned), display media, and creative production (including banner ads, social ads, websites, emails, video, and more).
As an Account Coordinator you will assist the account team on up to three accounts including clients in the events, publishing, and CPG verticals. You will be involved in the overall health of the business, ensuring that all client expectations are met (or exceeded), with quality work, done on-time and to spec.
- Assist in the day-to-day and overall needs of DXagency clients.
- Help ensure the satisfaction of assigned clients, making sure all deliverables meet the client’s expectations/strategies and accomplish campaign goals.
- Participate in creative brainstorms and client strategy sessions. This may include campaign ideation, media strategy, overall digital strategy, and more.
- Assisting in the writing of social content, digital ads (display/social), emails, websites, and more. This may include copywriting and/or copy-editing.
- Help create client-facing materials including pitches, marketing strategies/plans, and performance recaps.
- Maintain high quality service levels
- BA/BS in Communications, Marketing, Advertising, or a related field from an accredited school
- 2+ years of account experience at a digital agency.
- Thorough understanding of online marketing and proven ability to assist clients with digital campaign planning and new media techniques
- Ability to represent and promote DXagency in a professional manner and demonstrate value added service to clients
- Ability to think creatively, participate in brainstorms, and write/edit copy.
- Ability to develop and motivate a team and assist with any client requests
- Superior written and verbal communication skills and outstanding presentation abilities
- Ability to manage several projects and/ or accounts at once and able to work independently or as a team
- Demonstrate effective independent thinking and management
Some Perks of Working at DX
- Collaborative workplace – everyone is more than their title and can contribute in any department. From coordinators through partners, everyone is involved in the creative process.
- Competitive salary
- 401k matching
- 15 office holidays
- Awesome office – huge converted schoolhouse overlooking the Hudson River. Bright, sunny, open, pinball machines.
- 3 kitchens stocked with free snacks (probably too many), sodas, coffee, tea, etc.
- Free lunch Fridays!
- Regular office happy hours, dinners, and parties.
To apply, please click below and send your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to email@example.com.Apply Now View Other Listings
DXagency is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, color, sexual orientation, nationality, gender, ethnic origin, disability, age, sex, gender expression, gender identity, veteran status, marital status or any other personal characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal law.