DATA SALES MANAGER
Help us sell our data services
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster. Please, no phone calls about this job!
DXagency, a full-service marketing and strategy agency, is seeking an data sales manager to work in its Edgewater, NJ headquarters and lead sales activity and client acquisition for its newly created data services platform.
DXagency data services enhance multi-channel marketing campaigns by improving ROI and enabling increased customer acquisition velocity. Our data services leverage multiple data sources to provide verification and list hygiene that allow our clients to identify prospects, utilize CRM profiles and attribution data to deliver actionable business insights
- Prospect and develop new accounts
- Develop new revenue streams via data sales across all consumer and b2b categories
- Maintain prospect list with focus on key accounts and agency relationships
- Serve as internal liaison to other DXagency departments
- Strong project management skills; able to negotiate and manage client orders
- Travel as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or university equivalent in Marketing, Sales or business with 3-5 years of experience in client facing sales role
- Exhibit strong communication and interpersonal skills including collaborating, negotiating and listening
- Possess existing relationships within the data sales community (client and agency)
Apply Now View Other Listings
DXagency is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, color, sexual orientation, nationality, gender, ethnic origin, disability, age, sex, gender expression, gender identity, veteran status, marital status or any other personal characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal law.