Help us deliver results
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster. Please, no phone calls about this job!
Who We Are:
DXagency is a full-service digital strategy and engagement agency located in Edgewater, NJ. We are dedicated to helping brands drive measurable results via the most original, strategic, and creative solutions possible. Our client list ranges from some of the top brands in entertainment to sports, CPG, fashion, and finance companies.
DX has a fun, fast-paced working environment in which all team members contribute to projects from inception to fruition. We ask that all our employees work hard and truly care about their clients…in return, we offer competitive salaries, great benefits, unlimited pinball across 20+ machines, tasty snacks, free lunches, and fun company outings (usually involving alcohol). If this environment sounds right for you, keep reading.
Who We’re Looking For:
We’re looking for a sharp, detail-oriented Digital Media Planner/Buyer who will play an integral role on the media team. The position requires a balance of creative thinking, enthusiasm, and the desire to learn media and become comfortable with large sets of data.
What You’ll Do:
Support media team with building and executing on campaigns in all major paid social platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and Pinterest as well as display, search, video, mobile and remarketing.
- Steward ad campaigns in real-time, monitoring and optimizing performance to achieve awesome results for our clients
- Compile and analyze campaign results and produce detailed, insightful client-facing reporting documents
- Manage workflows with grace and humility, ensuring all stays on point, on budget, and on time
- Traffic and QA all pixels, tags and technical elements necessary for a healthy campaign
- Work in conjunction with the media team to conduct thorough research prior to new campaign/new client media plan launches
Things That Should Be in Your Background:
- 3+ years of experience managing digital advertising campaigns
- Expertise in placing, monitoring, optimizing and reporting on campaigns across platforms such as Facebook Business Manager, Twitter, LinkedIn, Doubleclick Campaign Manager, Google AdWords, Bing Ads, etc
- Passion for crunching numbers, making sense of data, and building efficient workflows–including advanced knowledge of Google Sheets, Microsoft Excel, and project management tools
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple concurrent projects / clients
- A keen eye for detail, ensuring that campaigns are executed without a hitch
- Understanding of media strategies across paid digital media channels
DXagency is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, color, sexual orientation, nationality, gender, ethnic origin, disability, age, sex, gender expression, gender identity, veteran status, marital status or any other personal characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal law.