DIGITAL MEDIA PLANNER
Help us deliver results
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster. Please, no phone calls about this job!
Who We Are
DXagency is a full-service digital strategy and engagement agency located in Edgewater, NJ. We are dedicated to helping brands drive measurable results via the most original, strategic, and creative solutions possible. Our client list ranges from some of the top brands in entertainment to sports, CPG, fashion, and finance companies.
DX has a fun, fast-paced working environment in which all team members contribute to projects from inception to fruition. We ask that all our employees work hard and truly care about their clients…in return we offer competitive salaries, great benefits, unlimited pinball across 20+ machines, tasty snacks, free lunches, and fun company outings. If this environment sounds right for you, keep reading.
Who We Work With
Some of our clients include A&E, Comcast SportsNet, DIRECTV, HBO, Kmart, MasterCard, MSG, Nat Geo Books, Viacom, Welch’s Fruit Snacks, and more!
Who We’re Looking For
A motivated media planner/buyer that will be responsible for analyzing data, thinking creatively and dreaming up innovative strategies to make sure our clients’ marketing campaigns reach the right target audience in the most effective way possible.
Experience in planning, buying, trafficking, and optimizing media across social (Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, YouTube), display (direct to publisher and programmatic) and SEM.
The ideal candidate has a proven track record of developing ROI-driven media strategies for clients across a wide range of ad verticals. This person will work side by side with the existing accounts teams to strengthen current campaigns, but will also be expected to develop new media plans for future clients. Enthusiasm and passion about all facets of the media buying process (planning, creative, measurement, optimization, etc.) are a must.
What You’ll Do
- Audience research in syndicated and 1st party data sources
- Recommend, place and analyze paid display, programmatic and social media campaigns for our existing and future clients.
- Creative spec management
- Creation of tactical plan presentation and supporting media plan documents/templates
- Oversee the successful launch of campaigns through the QAing of creative, pixel placement and implementation alongside other media team members.
- Keep consistent track of campaign performance and target (monthly) across all channels, flagging needs for intervention
- Keep track of monthly spend pacing and approval of invoices
- Find ways to optimize or improve campaigns.
- Develop and deliver campaign reports with clear detail and actionable insights.
- Work with vendors, and media outlets to negotiate placement costs, then once approved, to make the placement/buy
- Leverage creative and marketing knowledge to develop new creative, landing pages, and campaign strategies for existing and new campaigns
- Take ownership of campaign performance with model analysis, optimization, and testing
- Provide inputs and guidance around campaign planning, including requirements for success and optimal use of digital media channels to achieve client goals
- Participate in weekly calls with clients to share insights and campaign progress notes
- Work with Client Strategy team to understand goals, address client needs, and communicate results and insights
- Become an expert at using media platforms and analytics tools across multiple digital channels including Display, Programmatic, Social, Mobile, Video, Email, and Connected TV
- Prepare content, reports, and presentations for proposals and sales materials
- Attend meetings with media partners and look for new client growth opportunities
What You’ll Need
- At least 3 years of experience with digital media buying, specifically within the paid social, display, programmatic space SEM space.
- Fluency with top media platforms including DFA, TURN, Media Math, Facebook Ads Manager, Twitter Ads, Google Adwords, etc.
- Experience with programmatic media buying required
- Google Adwords/Display Certified a plus
- BA / BS degree in Advertising, Finance, Statistics, Business, Marketing, Economics, or other related fields
- Detail oriented and excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit, strong work ethic, and proven track record for taking initiative
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
Apply Now View Other Listings
DXagency is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, color, sexual orientation, nationality, gender, ethnic origin, disability, age, sex, gender expression, gender identity, veteran status, marital status or any other personal characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal law.