Who We Are:
DXagency is a full-service digital strategy and engagement agency located in Edgewater, NJ. We are dedicated to helping brands drive measurable results via the most original, strategic, and creative solutions possible. Our client list ranges from some of the top brands in entertainment to sports, CPG, fashion, and finance companies.
DX has a fun, fast-paced working environment in which all team members contribute to projects from inception to fruition. We ask that all our employees work hard and truly care about their clients…in return, we offer competitive salaries, great benefits, unlimited pinball across 20+ machines, tasty snacks, free lunches, and fun company outings (usually involving alcohol). If this environment sounds right for you, keep reading.
What We Are Looking For:
We are looking to hire an inspired team member to join our fast-paced, energetic development team. This is a technical position for the development of websites and other digital assets. Projects range from analytics dashboards, social monitoring applications, traditional landing pages, email and data collection campaigns, sweepstakes and database work, websites, etc.
- Participate in ideation with Account Marketing Teams & Clients.
- Participate in design, planning, documentation, execution, testing, and launch of projects.
- Create websites from start to finish while working with back-end technologies.
- Work collaboratively with internal teams to help keep the agency up to date on marketing and technology trends.
- Monitor live websites for issues and work with the development team to fix.
- Responsive programming techniques and testing methodologies
- Thorough WordPress knowledge
- Knowledge of Node JS
- Experience with VueJS and/or React
- Experience with REST and OAuth
- Experience with Python/Flask
- Experience with social network API’s (facebook, twitter, Instagram)
- MongoDB database configuration and optimization
- MySQL database configuration and optimization
- Experience with AWS
- Experience administering web servers like Apache and Nginx
- Knowledge of web security best practices
- Highly self-motivated & independent
- Ability to communicate technical ideas to non-technical colleagues
- Experience with GitHub and Git feature set
- Setup WebPack, Grunt and/or Gulp
- Experience with native programming for iOS and Android
- Shopify & Amazon Store Experience
- PHP and Ruby knowledge a plus
Essential job functions:
- Develop, and implement new websites for various brands
- Update existing client sites
- Identify and provide solutions for technological issues
- Maintain and develop proprietary software
Additional job requirements:
- Stay up-to-date on current trends and technologies
- Adhere to all usability standards and expectations
- Experience in back-end website development
- Drive to continually learn and stay ahead of the evolving design and technology landscape
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Desire and ability to learn quickly
- Ability to balance the requirements of multiple, concurrent projects and meet deadlines
- Self-starting and comfortable working both individually and as part of a team
- Equally strong creative and technical skills
- Superior attention to detail & must be dependable