Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster. Please, no phone calls about this job!
DXagency in Edgewater, NJ is looking for an experienced Digital Account Manager who not only has a passion for client service, but also writing and campaign ideation. At DX, our Account Managers are more than just the liason between clients and creatives. They are strategists, media planners, writers, process experts, and overall problem solvers. They are committed to achieving our clients’ goals and managing internal teams to get the job done right. They are solutions-focused, detailed-oriented, response-driven, and know their way around the web. They are personable, organized, and creative. If that sounds like you, we’d love to meet!
Our ideal candidate has multiple years of agency experience as the client partner. They must have a deep understanding of digital marketing including social media (paid, earned and owned), display media, and creative production (including banner ads, social ads, websites, emails, video, and more).
As an Account Manager you will be the primary point of contact for up to three accounts including clients in the events, publishing, and CPG verticals. You will be accountable for the overall health of the business, ensuring that all client expectations are met (or exceeded), with quality work, done on-time and to spec. Across the accounts, you will manage up to three Account Coordinators and will be a part of a larger, cross-functional team.
- Manage the day-to-day and overall needs of DXagency clients. Serve as the primary point of client contact, learning the client needs, and relaying to agency accounts, creative, media and CRM teams in a clear and concise manner. Seeing creative through to fruition.
- Ensure the satisfaction of assigned clients, making sure all deliverables meet the client’s expectations/strategies and accomplish campaign goals.
- Participate in creative brainstorms and client strategy sessions. This may include campaign ideation, media strategy, overall digital strategy, and more.
- Assisting in the writing of social content, digital ads (display/social), emails, websites, and more. This may include copywriting and/or copy-editing.
- Create client-facing materials including pitches, marketing strategies/plans, and performance recaps.
- Spearhead consistent review of project delivery, research, analysis, best practices, etc .
- Develop and maintain client relationships, advising and supporting clients in all areas
- Manage up to three junior-level Account Coordinator across various assigned accounts. Train/mentor team members.
- Maintain high quality service levels
- BA/BS in Communications, Marketing, Advertising, or a related field from an accredited school
- 3+ years of account management experience at a digital agency.
- Proven ability to navigate large client organizations and experience with large and mid-sized brands
- Excellent track record of client relationship building
- Thorough understanding of online marketing and proven ability to assist clients with digital campaign planning and new media techniques
- Ability to represent and promote DXagency in a professional manner and demonstrate value added service to clients
- Ability to think creatively, participate in brainstorms, and write/edit copy.
- Ability to develop and motivate a team and assist with any client requests
- Superior written and verbal communication skills and outstanding presentation abilities
- Ability to manage several projects and/ or accounts at once and able to work independently or as a team
- Natural leadership, motivational and organizational skills
- Demonstrate effective independent thinking and management
Some Perks of Working at DX
- Collaborative workplace – everyone is more than their title and can contribute in any department. From coordinators through partners, everyone is involved in the creative process.
- Competitive salary
- 401k matching
- 15 office holidays
- Awesome office – huge converted schoolhouse overlooking the Hudson River. Bright, sunny, open, pinball machines.
- 3 kitchens stocked with free snacks (probably too many), sodas, coffee, tea, etc.
- Free lunch Fridays!
- Regular office happy hours, dinners, and parties.
To apply, please click below and send your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply Now View Other Listings
DXagency is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, color, sexual orientation, nationality, gender, ethnic origin, disability, age, sex, gender expression, gender identity, veteran status, marital status or any other personal characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal law.