New Business Coordinator
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster. Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Client research, using both free tools (LinkedIn, Seller Crowd) and paid solutions, aimed at identifying qualified leads, RFPs, and business opporunties for DX to pitch
- Organizing hard and soft copy collateral– requests for information, credentials, agency creative assets, bios, client testimonials, credentials videos, etc.)
- Ensuring files are kept current (on share drive, cloud, physical files, etc.)
- Following-up with point persons as appropriate to ensure deadlines are being met
- Requesting, gathering, researching and analyzing data as needed
- Maintaining internal status documents to track pitch timelines
- Coordinating pitch preparation for both on- and offsite meetings
- Acting as a liaison internally to coordinate meetings with higher management
This Position Is Best-suited For Someone Who
- Has a genuine interest in and passion for advertising/marketing/sales
- Has a strong work ethic, superior customer service and an enthusiastic personality
- Can not only keep up– but excel– in an entrepreneurial environment
- Is able to multi-task with ease and grace
- Understands that organizational skills are paramount to successful project management
- Enjoys paying close attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a concentration in advertising, marketing, business administration, or communications
- 0-1 year of experience in an office environment, sales or agency experience a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite & Keynote; Adobe Creative Suite a plus
Who We Are
DXagency is a full-service digital strategy and engagement agency located in Edgewater, NJ. We are dedicated to helping brands drive measurable results via the most original, strategic, and creative solutions possible. Our client list ranges from some of the top brands in entertainment to sports, CPG, fashion, and finance companies.
DX has a fun, fast-paced working environment in which all team members contribute to projects from inception to fruition. We ask that all our employees work hard and truly care about their clients…in return we offer competitive salaries, great benefits, unlimited pinball across 20+ machines, tasty snacks, free lunches, and fun company outings (usually involving alcohol).
If this job sounds right for you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, cover letter, and any other assets you feel will help us get to know you.
Apply Now View Other Listings
DXagency is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, color, sexual orientation, nationality, gender, ethnic origin, disability, age, sex, gender expression, gender identity, veteran status, marital status or any other personal characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal law.