Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster. Please, no phone calls about this job!
Are you a natural storyteller with tight writing skills? DXagency is seeking a Copywriter with strong social experience to join our growing creative team. This role will work alongside an art director to bring stories to life for our brands. Equal parts strategy and craft, you will be able to write compelling content with laser sharp insights into the brand. The ideal candidate is agile and able to quickly understand a brand’s voice and has the ability to crank out quality work. A strong collaborative mentality is a must.
· Develop campaign concepts with engaging insights and strong strategic thinking
· Serve as the primary copywriter for a number of clients. Writing can range from social posts to blogs, to strategy decks.
· Manage conception and execution of content across traditional, digital, experiential, and social platforms
· Lead and facilitate brainstorms. Gathering ideas and whittling them down into concepts.
· Participate in day-to-day communications with key team members and partners
· Collaborate with creative and strategy teams to develop strong integrated campaigns
· Perform basic proofing/editing on all copy, with strong attention to details
· Ability to work autonomously on content assignments, often with tight deadlines
· Clearly communicate ideas to leadership with a distinct point of view
· Bachelor’s degree, with an emphasis in English, communications, journalism, or creative writing
· 2-5 years of experience, ideally in a creative/content/social agency environment
· Strong social & digital IQ with an understanding of audience behaviors across platforms
· Tapped into culture – you keep up with what’s going on and explore creative passions outside of the office
· Engaging writing style that can adapt to a variety of formats and brand voices
· Strong organizational abilities, including time and resource management
· Acute attention to detail
· Proficiency in MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite
· Online portfolio with relevant work examples
DXagency is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, color, sexual orientation, nationality, gender, ethnic origin, disability, age, sex, gender expression, gender identity, veteran status, marital status or any other personal characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal law.