COME CREATE WITH US
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster. Please, no phone calls about this job!
We are seeking a Graphic Designer for our Edgewater, NJ office who knows their way around the web and social media. The Designer’s primary responsibility is to work as a member of the design and development teams.
This position’s design responsibilities will include a wide range of web-related designs including websites and microsites, social and mobile applications, advertisements, brand elements, digital content, video, style guides, photography and presentations.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe After After Effects and/or Premiere
- Working knowledge of JS and/or PHP a plus
- Front-end web coding techniques (HTML/CSS) a plus
Some Perks of Working at DX
- Collaborative workplace – everyone is more than their title and can contribute in any department. From coordinators through partners, everyone is involved in the creative process.
- Competitive salary
- 401k matching
- 15 office holidays
- Awesome office – huge converted schoolhouse overlooking the Hudson River. Bright, sunny, open, pinball machines.
- 3 kitchens stocked with free snacks (probably too many), sodas, coffee, tea, etc.
- Free lunch Fridays!
- Regular office happy hours, dinners, and parties.
To apply, please click below and send your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply Now View Other Listings
DXagency is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, color, sexual orientation, nationality, gender, ethnic origin, disability, age, sex, gender expression, gender identity, veteran status, marital status or any other personal characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal law.