Account Coordinator, CRM
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster. Please, no phone calls about this job!
DXagency in Austin, TX is looking for an experienced account coordinator to join our CRM/email team. Our account coordinators are committed to achieving our clients’ goals and assisting internal teams to get the job done right. They are solutions-focused, detailed-oriented, response-driven, and know their way around the web. They are personable, organized, and creative. If that sounds like you, we’d love to meet!
Our ideal candidate has client-facing agency experience with an understanding of CRM, email marketing, content strategy, creative production, development, and campaign analysis.
As an account coordinator, you will assist the account team on various accounts in the financial services, technology, and healthcare verticals—plus others. You will be involved in the overall health of the business, ensuring that all client expectations are met (or exceeded), with quality work, completed on time and to spec.
- Assist in the day-to-day and overall needs of DXagency clients.
- Manage client timelines and deliverables by collaborating with creative and development teams
- Participate in creative brainstorms and client strategy sessions. This may include campaign ideation, CRM strategy, overall digital strategy, and more.
- Facilitate client campaigns via various CMS, CRM, and ESP platforms
- Assisting in the design direction of email content
- Help create client-facing materials including pitches, marketing strategies/plans, and performance recaps.
- Analyze campaign results and make recommendations for future campaigns and overall email strategy
- Maintain high quality service levels
- BA/BS in Communications, Marketing, Advertising, or a related field from an accredited school
- 2+ years of account experience at a digital agency.
- Understanding of email fundamentals: strategy, CAN-SPAM requirements, segmentation, content techniques, performance metrics, etc.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills and outstanding presentation abilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Professional manner with demonstrated value to clients
- Ability to think creatively and participate in brainstorms
- Skilled in motivating a team and assisting with any client requests
- Capacity to manage several projects and/or accounts at once and be able to work independently or as a team
- Experience with ESP, CRM, and CMS platforms
- Experience with HTML and/or Photoshop, a plus
Some Perks of Working at DX
- Collaborative workplace – everyone is more than their title and can contribute in any department. From coordinators through partners, everyone is involved in the creative process.
- Competitive salary
- 401k matching
- 10 office holidays
To apply, please click below and send your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to email@example.com.Apply Now View Other Listings
DXagency is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, color, sexual orientation, nationality, gender, ethnic origin, disability, age, sex, gender expression, gender identity, veteran status, marital status or any other personal characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal law.