For our Edgewater, NJ or Miami, Florida offices
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster. Please, no phone calls about this job!
The Account Director position is a senior member of the DX team and provides strategic guidance, client relationship management, and delivery oversight. The Account Director leads a cross-functional team; making sure that all projects are delivered on time, on budget and at the very highest levels of quality. Responsibilities include: leading and developing the team, client P&L, relationship building, marketing strategy, and campaign development/management and business analysis.
- Marketing Strategy
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Business Analysis
- Cross-functional Team Leadership
- Creative Agency
- Provide Strategic and Marketing Leadership
- Works with clients to uncover business needs and objectives, craft appropriate strategies, and identify/implement products to help achieve client goals.
- Create and interpret effective analysis to support marketing recommendations to clients.
- Develop broad industry expertise.
- Manage overall agency /client relationship providing strategic input while guiding teams towards the achievement of client objectives.
- Build and Grow Client Relationships
- Understand clients’ business and generate new ideas to enhance client performance.
- Build trust, credibility, and client referrals.
- Develop multi-tiered agency-client relationships and ties.
- Create and present new client opportunities to drive agency revenue.
- Effectively Manage Team
- Manage a team of marketing professionals and several interns.
- Use managerial strategies to mentor staff at all levels.
- Foster teamwork and a constructive work environment.
- Provide team leadership that rewards creativity.
- Assist in the training of new staff and interns.
- Manage Financial Performance
- Achieve client targets within the context of the underlying opportunity.
- Maintain and improve account profitability.
- Work with business development team to develop new client sales opportunities.
- Manage program execution and financial performance while ensuring that overall strategy is sound and on point.
- Contribute to the Firm
- Prioritize & set expectations on key deliverables.
Some Perks of Working at DX
- Collaborative workplace – everyone is more than their title and can contribute in any department. From coordinators through partners, everyone is involved in the creative process.
- Competitive salary
- 401k matching
- 15 office holidays
- Awesome office – huge converted schoolhouse overlooking the Hudson River. Bright, sunny, open, pinball machines.
- 3 kitchens stocked with free snacks (probably too many), sodas, coffee, tea, etc.
- Free lunch Fridays!
- Regular office happy hours, dinners, and parties.
To apply, please click below and send your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.