Creative Marketing Strategist
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster. Please, no phone calls about this job!
We are looking for a Creative Marketing Strategist who is responsible for the ideation and execution of thoughtful and strategic marketing campaigns. As part of a marketing team, focused on our clients’ goals and success, the candidate has a wealth of great ideas, strong copywriting skills, and an analytical ROI driven approach.
- Marketing Strategy
- Digital Marketing
- Creative Agency
- Return on Investment
- Wealth Management
- Creative Briefs
ROLE & REQUIREMENTS:
Marketing Strategy & Development
- Concept, ideate, and help lead the team through best in class strategy across digital platforms on behalf of agency clients
- Collaborate with all team members to develop and implement new ideas and marketing strategy
- Build a marketing strategy, creative briefs and campaign materials that leverage brand positioning, audience profile, and digital insights and trends
- Initiate the conception, development, and execution of digital marketing initiatives
- Maintain strong, collaborative relationships with agency team members and studio team
- Help lead the team in the creation of innovative ROI driven marketing campaigns
- Pitch marketing concepts and idea internally to the team and externally to clients and partners.
- Be skilled in creative review and managing feedback from stakeholders
- Embrace the data and metrics that lead to successful ROI positive campaigns
· 3-5+ years of experience in agency/marketing/digital/advertising/copywriting
Some Perks of Working at DX
- Collaborative workplace – everyone is more than their title and can contribute in any department. From coordinators through partners, everyone is involved in the creative process.
- Competitive salary
- 401k matching
- 15 office holidays
- Awesome office – huge converted schoolhouse overlooking the Hudson River. Bright, sunny, open, pinball machines.
- 3 kitchens stocked with free snacks (probably too many), sodas, coffee, tea, etc.
- Free lunch Fridays!
- Regular office happy hours, dinners, and parties.
To apply, please click below and send your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply Now View Other Listings
DXagency is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, color, sexual orientation, nationality, gender, ethnic origin, disability, age, sex, gender expression, gender identity, veteran status, marital status or any other personal characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal law.