Learn and apply new and exciting techniques
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster. Please, no phone calls about this job!
We are seeking Digital Marketing & Advertising Interns to work for the Interactive & Marketing departments. We are looking for people who know their way around the web and specifically have passion, imagination, and the get up and go attitude to make things happen. You should have an interest in advertising, marketing, pr/blogging and digital/interactive solutions, and be an innovator, deliver results, and have the ability to take your projects to the next level.
The Digital Marketing & Advertising Interns play a major role in the promotion of clients, cultivating and growing clients’ presence on the web through content creation. Interns will learn social media marketing, strategy, research, creative direction, media planning, client relations, and more!
This is an opportunity to gain first-hand knowledge of Digital Marketing, Advertising and new media PR. Plus, add valuable material to your portfolio. Position will receive a daily stipend and requires a minimum of two full days per week.
- Must be 18 years or older
- Knowledge of/or drive to learn the ins and outs of social media
- Up-to-date with pop-culture, music, sports and entertainment
- Knowledge of and ability to use social media websites
- Creative mind, organized and excellent interpersonal and writing skills
- Motivated with a solid work ethic
- Candidate should be proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience with marketing or promotions a plus
DXagency is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, color, sexual orientation, nationality, gender, ethnic origin, disability, age, sex, gender expression, gender identity, veteran status, marital status or any other personal characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal law.