Junior Digital Marketing Analyst
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster. Please, no phone calls about this job!
The Junior Digital Marketing Analyst will help the team members strategize and optimize digital campaigns through analyzing performance metrics, data, and trends.
This role will conduct marketplace, competitive, and customer intelligence research to enable the agency to make informed decisions on behalf of our clients. The applicant selected will help to determine campaign benchmarks, provide tracking and reporting of campaigns, and study campaign results to make ongoing recommendations. The role requires an understanding of analytics along with some specific channel knowledge (digital, social, organic/SEO), skills in reporting, and analysis to assist with metrics-driven business decisions of the Research & Insights Department.
Projects will involve using data to pitch new business, develop business strategy, support strategic decisions as well as interpreting the qualitative/quantitative results of campaigns based on the strategies and tactics. The analysis provided guides the direction and success of future initiatives.
- Utilize third-party tools for research, analytics, and social listening
- Provide data-driven recommendations for future and existing client work
- Determine the key performance indicators that represent client goals and performance benchmarks to gauge the success of campaign KPIs
- Collaborate with multiple agency teams to develop and analyze results for digital marketing campaigns
- Monitor web analytics tools and provide insight into performance trends
- Assist in recommendations for and implementation of analytics tracking
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and 1-3 years’ experience in digital research, analytics, or complimentary data analysis field
- Detail oriented with sound organizational and prioritization skills
- Experience in analyzing data, researching and communicating marketplace trends, and providing recommendations
- Clear understanding of analytics tools including, but not limited to, Google Analytics, Search Console, Google Tag Manager, Adobe Analytics, and Facebook Insights
- Strong Microsoft Office skills — Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Prior exposure to digital marketing channels and business experience with social media platforms preferred
Some Perks of Working at DX
- Collaborative workplace – everyone is more than their title and can contribute in any department. From coordinators through partners, everyone is involved in the creative process.
- Competitive salary
- 401k matching
- 10 office holidays
To apply, please click below and send your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply Now View Other Listings
DXagency is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, color, sexual orientation, nationality, gender, ethnic origin, disability, age, sex, gender expression, gender identity, veteran status, marital status or any other personal characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal law.